Munelo Group provides HVAC consulting services that are determined to reduce the client’s air conditioning costs without compromising the required comfort condition.
Each building is treated on its merit and each project we work on is unique. Therefore, a suitable HVAC system is proposed to suit the particular building’s requirements.
We design HVAC systems that are simple in order to achieve economical first cost, as well as low maintenance and service costs. We produce our drawings on CAD or Revit and we exercise continuous tight financial control of the project.
We strive to meet and exceed our clients’ needs in the following ways:
- With a team of dynamic and pro-active design engineers and CAD and Revit operators that produce the required tender and construction documentation.
- We employ an experienced commissioning and testing engineer who checks and tests the HVAC plant.
- Senior engineers and site supervisors monitor the progress and quality of the installation.
- At the end of the guarantee period, the plant is again checked to ensure that it is still in sound working order and handed over.
- We provide HVAC related reports using Energy Modelling Simulation Software.
- We provide advice on excellent air quality.